- Universal Steering Stabilizer - ONLY COMPATIBLE with high-steer options at this time. Cannot be used with standard mount (aka under the knuckle) drag-link and Tie-rod combination.
- 8" Travel Pass Through Shaft - IFP
- CAN BE USED WITH UNIVERSAL STEERING STABLIZER MOUNT (RK08071K)
- IFP = Internal Floating Piston - it is separating a high pressure nitrogen chamber on one side from the oil on the other. Mainly, this prevents cavitation by keeping pressure on the oil to help push it back through the rebound damping circuit
- (1) - Universal Steering Stabilizer
- Pairs excellent with Rock Krawler Pro-X Tie Rod assembly (RK08130, RK08132, RK08123)
- Cannot be used with a hydraulic assist ram.