- COMPATIBLE WITH 18-Present Wrangler JL/JLU/JT Rubicon and Wide Track Axles
- (If you have a Sport, Sahara / standard width OEM Axle configurations See Part Number: RK08130)
- Toughest Tie Rod on the Market
- 1.75" OD 7075-T651 Cold Finished Aluminum (built to flex)
- Brushed finished
- Left and Right hand threaded - (Designed for in-vehicle adjustment) - Just loosen your Jam nuts and adjust!
- Forged Chromoly Steel ends, completely greaseable and rebuildable
- Engineered to work with the JL and JT's Ackerman Angle
- The Tie Rod is designed around using our bracket and keeping the stabilizer in the stock location
- (2) - Forged Chromoly Steel ends, completely greaseable and rebuildable
- (1) - 1.75" Solid Aluminum Tie Rod (Brushed finish)
- Requires 17" or Larger Diameter Wheels.
- Requires 4.75" of Back Spacing or Less.
- If more Back Spacing is Used or Interference is Detected with Wheels, A Steering Stops adjustment will be required for Use with Proper Adjustment.