- COMPATIBLE with 07-18 Wrangler JK/JKU Models
- Valid for JK/JKU Stock Axle Widths and UD60 Axles for JK/JKU
- Toughest Tie Rod Assembly on the Market
- 1.75" OD SOLID 7075-T651 Cold Finished Aluminum (Built to Flex)
- Brushed Finish
- Left and Right hand threaded - (Designed for in-vehicle adjustment) - Just loosen your Jam nuts and adjust!
- Forged Chromoly, Heat Treated Steel ends, completely greaseable and rebuildable
- Engineered to work with the JK and JKU Ackerman Angle with minimal “flop”
- 2 - Forged Chromoly Heat Treated Steel Ends (Completely greaseable and rebuildable)
- 1 - 1.75" Solid Aluminum Tie Rod (Brushed Finish)
- Requires 17" or Larger Diameter Wheels.
- Requires 4.75" of Back Spacing or Less.
- If more Back Spacing is Used or Interference is Detected with Wheels, A Steering Stops adjustment will be required for Use with Proper Adjustment.