- COMPATIBLE WITH 07-18 Wrangler JK/JKU Models
- VALID FOR JL/JLU/JT Standard Axle Widths and Lift Heights from 3.5" or Greater
- Requires a High Steer Front Axle Track bar Mount (OUR PN: RK04481K)
- Toughest Drag-Link on the Market
- 1.75" OD 7075-T651 Cold Finished Aluminum (built to flex)
- Brushed finish
- Left and Right hand threaded - (Designed for in-vehicle adjustment) - Just loosen your Jam nuts and adjust!
- Forged Chromoly Steel ends, completely greaseable and rebuildable
- Engineered to work with the JK and JKU Ackerman Angle
- Drilling of the passenger side knuckle is required to properly mount the drag link end.
- 2 - Forged Chromoly Steel ends, completely greaseable and rebuildable
- 1 - 1.75" Solid Aluminum Drag Link (Brushed finish)
- Requires 17" or Larger Diameter Wheels.
- Requires 4.75" of Back Spacing or Less.
- If more Back Spacing is Used or Interference is Detected with Wheels, A Steering Stops adjustment will be required for Use with Proper Adjustment.