The Rock Krawler RRD 2.625 Inch Remote Reservoir Shocks fluted aluminum body gives the advantage of weight reduction without sacrificing strength. Which not only make this shock the lightest remote reservoir shock in its class, it also provides a surface area greater than most 3 inch bodied shocks. The fluting provides the structure required to ensure the aluminum cylinders are as strong, if not stronger than their steel 2.5 inch counterparts. The shock bodies are also treated with a military grade hard anodized coating so you never have to worry about corrosion.
A high quality DU bearing provides the bearing surface for the massive 1 inch Nitrotec Steel shaft. And unlike chrome plated shafts these Nitrotec steel shafts are bare so you never have to worry about pitting or flaking potentially destroying the seals. While a billet aluminum valve circuit with digressive valving controls the dampening, redundant sealing technology keeps the shock oil where is belongs. The shock oil is formulated for fade-free dampening and smooth rebounds. Its high viscosity index and shear stability controls shock fade.
This with a custom moly piston wear band greatly reduces shock body wear. All these features combine to make the Rock Krawler RRD 2.625 Inch Remote Reservoir Shock a fraction of the weight of the competitions 2.5 inch steel body counterparts and cool twice as fast for fade resistant performance. And all Rock Krawler RRD Shocks come with a 6 month Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- 2 5/8 RRD Remote Reservoir Shock Package
- 2.625 Inch O.D. Fluted Aluminum Shock Body
- Military Grade Hard Anodized Surface
- Cooling Surface Area of a 3 Inch Shock
- 1 Inch Nitrotec Shaft
- Billet Aluminum Valve Circuit and Components
- System Includes 2 Front Shocks, Rear Shocks, And Reservoir Mount Kit
- Anodized Finish
- Sold As A Set
- 05-16 Ford F250 Super Duty 4x4
- 05-16 Ford F350 Super Duty 4x4
- For Diesel Truck Only With 6 Inches Lift Height
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 05-16 F250 4x4 05-16 F350 4x4