- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- High Misalignment Lower Control Arms
- 2.625" RRD Spec'd Coil Overs
- Sport Tuned 2.25 Rear RRD Shocks
- Rear Triple Rate Coil Springs
- Independent Front 3 Link Design
- Triangulated Rear 4 Link Design
- Pro Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Allows for up to 35" Tires w/ OEM Fenders
- Allows for up to 37" Tires w/ Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 38"/40" Tires w/ High Line Fenders
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Coil Overs
- (2) Tuned 2.625 RRD coil over shock assemblies
- (2) Tuned 2.25 RRD shock assemblies
- (1) Pair of front coil over mounts
- (2) Triple rate coil springs
- (4) High misalignment/adjustable lower long arms
- (1) Adjustable front upper control arm
- (1) High misalignment/adjustable front track bar
- (2) Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
- (2) Front sway bar link straps
- (1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
- (2) Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
- (1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
- (1) Front track bar relocation bracket
- (1) Drop pitman arm
- (3) Extended stainless steel brake lines
- (2) Extended rear sway bar links
- (1) Pair of rear bump stops
- Requires minimum of 65.5 WMS (JK WMS) with 3.5 inch Backspace Wheels.
- Axles with short driver side tube length can be harder to work around.
- Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
- 2003 TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
- Recommend using rear shock relocation brackets or rear shock shifters for some applications.
- Typical wheel fitment for a 12.5 inch wide tire is a 15x8 with 3.5 inch of backspacing.
FOR INFO OR TO ORDER: