- Built for Taking Abuse
- 106 Inch Wheelbase (4" Rear Stretch)
- Race Proven System
- High Misalignment Double Adjustable Steel Control Arms
- Independent Three Link Front End
- Rear Triangulated 4 Link
- 13" Travel Remote Reservoir 2 5/8 RRD Racing Front Coilovers
- 12" Travel Remote Reservoir 2 5/8 RRD Racing Rear Coilovers
- Allows for up to 35"/37" Tires w/ Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 37"/38" Tires w/ High Line Fenders
- See Requirements for System Use Below
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (4) 2.625 RRD coilover shock assemblies
- (8) Weld on coilover mounts
- (4) High misalignment/double adjustable lower long arms
- (1) Double adjustable front upper control arm
- (1) Front upper control arm mount (axle side)
- (1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
- (2) Double adjustable rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
- (1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
- Requires minimum of 65.5 WMS (JK WMS) with 3.5 inch Backspace Wheels.
- Axles with short driver side tube length can be harder to work around.
- Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- Rubicon Edition LJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
- Hydraulic bump stops and limit straps recommended.
- Off-Road Pro long arm assemblies are available at an extra charge for those needing them based off axle configurations.
- Steering geometry sold separately and based on axle configuration and availability (i.e. track bars, drop pitman arms, drag links, tie rods etc.).
- Long travel sway bars are recommended for at least the rear.
- Requires rear fuel tank conversion such as GenRight Comp Tank.
- Body work required for rear stretch portion of lift.
FOR INFO OR TO ORDER: