The Rock Krawler JL 3.5 Flex System was designed for those who want an easy bolt-in installation, minimal maintenance and the durability and off-road performance you expect from Rock Krawler Suspension. The X Factor Series adjustable lower control arms offer a total of 90 degrees of misalignment that drastically reduces the bind inherent in JL factory lowers. Rock Krawler’s industry leading triple rate coils give you 3.5" of lift to clear up to 40" tires, depending on model, and improve the on-road ride over the factory linear rate springs. All Rock Krawler JL systems include correction pads that reduce the spring bow inherent in the factory set up. The provided track bar geometry corrections, both front and rear, lets you perfectly center the axles so there is no compromise in on road handling.
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- Front & Rear Spring Leveling Pads
- Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Rock Krawler JL Long Arm
- Jeep remains level on all 4 corners
- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (2) 12.6" Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Front Shocks (Collapsed Length: 17.3")
- (2) 13.7" Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Rear Shocks (Collapsed Length: 18.4")
- (2) Front adjustable lower control arms
- (2) Front spring pads
- (1) Adjustable front track bar
- (2) Front sway bar disconnects
- (2) Sway bar link relocation brackets
- (2) Sway bar disconnect straps
- (2) Rear spring pads
- (2) Extended rear sway bar links
- (1) Bolt-on rear track bar relocation bracket
Sport and Sahara with Full OEM Fenders
37” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Sport and Sahara with Trimmed or High Lined OEM Fenders
38” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Rubicon with Full OEM Fenders
37”/38” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Rubicon with Trimmed or High Lined OEM Fenders
40” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Sport and Sahara Wheel Fitment Recommendations
37”/38” Tall Tires - Recommend 3.5” of Back Spacing
Rubicon Fitment Recommendations
37” Tall Tires – Recommend 4.5” of Back Spacing
40” Tall Tires – Recommend 3.5” of Back Spacing
*All lift heights based on Rubicon models for standard style build (i.e., front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full-size spare).
*XR Package does not require OUR raised rear track bar bracket, the factory axle has a raised rear trackbar bracket, and for OUR systems that do not have a rear trackbar one must be added.
*If building with a spare delete, we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*Recommend a new front C.V. driveshaft for all front shocks with max. extended length greater than 29”