The Rock Krawler JKU 4.5 X Factor X2 Systems is the ultimate JK Long Arm system for the trail. The X Factor systems feature 3 link rear set-up front & rear for maximum articulation and off-road performance. The rear suspension provides the tried and true independent 3 link conversion with X2 rear suspension geometry. New high clearance axle mounts provide 3.5” of ground clearance under the rear axle as compared to stock. Rear upper shock relocation brackets ensure you do not lose any shock travel. The combination of high clearance mounts and 3 link suspension geometry lets you dominate the trails.
- Improved Highway Ride
- Best in class Off-Road Ability
- High Steer Upgrade
- 2.25 RRD Shocks
- Independent 3 Link Long Arm Front Suspension
- Independent 3 Link Long Arm Rear Suspension
- Heat Shield thermal barrier products, just like OEM to protect the front control arm joints at the frame
- 3.5” Rear Clearance Gain from the X2 Axle Bracket System
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat Featuring X2 Geometry
- (2) Front frame side long arm mounts
- (2) Heat Shield Products thermal barrier
- (1) Front axle side weld-on track bar bracket
- (1) Pro series drag link
- (1) 1/4” thick laser cut steel cross member
- (2) Front high clearance adjustable lower control arm
- (1) Front double adjustable upper control arm
- (1) Front axle side weld-on control arm bracket
- (1) Front adjustable anti-wobble track bar
- (1) Front sway bar disconnect kit
- (2) Front triple rate coil spring
- (4) 2.25 RRD shocks
- (2) Front bump stop kit
- (2) Rear bump stop kit
- (2) Rear frame side weld-on control arm bracket
- (2) Rear high clearance adjustable lower control arm
- (1) Rear double adjustable upper control arm
- (1) Rear adjustable anti-wobble track bar
- (1) Rear weld-on dual sport track bar bracket
- (1) Rear weld-on axle truss
- (2) Rear frame side weld-on shock mount
- (2) Rear axle side high clearance control arm/shock/sway bar link mount
- (2) Rear triple rate coil spring
- (2) Front extended brake line
- (2) Rear extended brake line
*hardware and detailed instructions
*All lift heights based on Rubicon models for standard style build (i.e. front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full size spare).
*If building with a spare delete we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*Requires removal of the OEM frame side front and rear lower control arm mounts.
*Requires removal of the OEM frame side front and rear upper control arm mounts.
*Requires welding of the front and rear frame side long arm mounts.
*Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
*Requires removal of the OEM rear axle side brackets.
*Requires welding of the provided rear axle side control arm/shock/sway bar link bracket, track bar bracket and rear axle truss.
*Requires removal of the OEM frame side rear shock mount.
*Requires welding of the provided frame side rear shock mount and rear third link mount.
*Rear shocks will require a standard bushing and sleeve just like the rear lower shock bushing and sleeve. We have removed the weakness of the bar pin setup with the supplied rear upper shock mounts.
*Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
*We typically recommend 4.5” of back spacing on rims for 33” and 35” tall tires.
*We typically recommend 3.5” of back spacing on rims for 37” tall tires.
*The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1" over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.
*The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.