- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Greatly Improved Off-Road Performance
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms Front and Rear
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arms
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- 2.25 RRD Shocks
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1" Over Stock
- 35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 38" Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- (4) 2.25 RRD Spec Shocks (Travel Length: 10.0")
- (2) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bars
- (4) High clearance adjustable lower control arms
- (2) High misalignment double adjustable front upper control arms
- (2) High misalignment double adjustable rear upper control arms
- (2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
- (1) Pair of Front sway bar straps
- (2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
- (4) Extended bump stops
*All lift heights based on Rubicon models for standard style build (i.e., front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full-size spare).
*If building with a spare delete, we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear
*We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tires.
*We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37" tall tires.
*For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
*The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1" over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.