- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Performance
- Caster Correcting High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- RRD Spec Twin Tube Shocks
- 35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (2) 10.9" Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Front Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.4")
- (2) 11.9" Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Rear Shocks (Collapsed Length: 16.8')
- (1) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bar
- (2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms made of 1.625" solid alloy steel
- (2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brake lines
- (1) Pair of front sway bar straps
- (4) Extended Bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions.
*All lift heights based on Rubicon models for standard style build (i.e., front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full-size spare).
*If building with a spare delete, we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 12.5" wide tires.