- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Greatly Improved Off-Road Performance
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms Front and Rear
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Twin Tube Shocks
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1" Over Stock
- 33" or 35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
- 37" Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (2) 10.9" Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Front Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.4")
- (2) 10.9" Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Rear Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.9")
- (1) Adjustable anti-wobble front track bar
- (4) Adjustable high clearance 1.625" solid steel lower control arms
- (2) Double adjustable 1.25" solid steel front upper control arms
- (2) Double adjustable 1.25" solid alloy steel rear upper control arms
- (2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (2) Rear adjustable extended sway bar links
- (1) Adjustable anti-wobble rear track bar
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
- (2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
- (4) Extended Bump stops
*All lift heights based on Rubicon models for standard style build (i.e., front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full-size spare).
*If building with a spare delete, we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tires.
*We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37" tall tires.
*For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
*The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1" over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.