The Rock Krawler JK 2.5 Ultimate Adventure Mid Arm System was designed for those who want an easy bolt-in installation, excellent on-road ride and the durability and the off-road performance you expect from Rock Krawler Suspension. This kit features Rock Krawler’s proven, service free control arm joints. These joints are the industry leader in service free control arm joints using innovative technology to provide the best possible ride in your Wrangler. The Adventure Series fixed lower control arms offer a total of 70 degrees of misalignment that greatly reduces the bind inherent in JK factory lowers, while high misalignment adjustable upper control arms let you precision tune your JK’s caster in the front and pinion angle in the rear. Rock Krawler’s industry leading triple rate coils give you 2.5 inches of lift to clear up to 38-inch tires, depending on model, and improve the on-road ride over the factory linear rate springs. All Rock Krawler JK systems include correction pads that help minimize the spring bow inherent in the factory set up. The provided track bar geometry corrections, both front and rear, lets you perfectly center the axles so there is no compromise in handling.
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- Front & Rear Spring Leveling Pads
- Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Rock Krawler JL Long Arm
- Service Free Control Arm Joint Package
- Jeep remains level on all 4 corners
- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (2) Front Adventure Series lower control arms
- (2) Front adjustable upper control arms
- (2) Front Twin Tube Shocks
- (1) Adjustable front track bar
- (2) Rear Adventure Series lower control arms
- (2) Rear adjustable upper control arms
- (2) Rear Twin Tube Shocks
- (2) Rear spring pads
- (2) Extended rear sway bar links
- (1) Bolt-on rear track bar relocation bracket
*All lift heights based on Rubicon models for standard style build (i.e., front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full-size spare).
*If building with a spare delete, we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tire
We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37" tall tires
For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required