- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Performance
- Adjustable High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- 2.25 RRD Shocks
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- 33 or 35 Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (2) 2.25 RRD Spec Front Shocks (Travel Length: 9.0")
- (2) 2.25 RRD Spec Rear Shocks (Travel Length: 9.0")
- (1) Adjustable anti-wobble front track bar
- (2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
- (4) Long travel front stainless steel brake lines
- (1) Pair of front sway bar straps
- (2) Adjustable sway bar disconnects
- (4) Extended Bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions.
*All lift heights based on Rubicon models for standard style build (i.e., front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full-size spare).
*If building with a spare delete, we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*We typically recommend 4.5 inches of back spacing on rims for 12.5 inch wide tires
*For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2 inch O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required