- Toughest Tie Rod on the Market
- 1.75" OD 7075-T651 Aluminum (built to flex)
- Turn-Buckle Style Toe Adjustment (Designed for in-vehicle adjustment)
- Massive Offset Greaseable Steering Joints
- Engineered to work with the JK's Ackerman Angle
- 2 - Massive Offset Greaseable Tie Rod Ends
- 1 - 1.75" Aluminum Tie Rod (powder coated)
- 1 - Steering Stabilizer Mounting Plate (powder coated)
- 2 - Steering Stabilizer U-bolts
Notes:* Requires 17" or Larger Diameter Wheels.
* Requires 4.0" of Back Spacing or Less.
* If more Back Spacing is Used or Interference is Detected with Wheels, Supplied Steering Stops will Be Required for Use with Proper Adjustment.
* Recommended for use with Drag Link Flip (If not using a drag link flip, clearance of the passenger side joint required)
* When Using Reid Racing Knuckles (Heavy Clearance Could be Required).
FOR INFO OR TO ORDER: