- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Caster Correcting High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- 33" or 35" Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (1) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bar
- (2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms made of 1.625" solid alloy steel
- (1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (1) Pair of front sway bar straps
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
- (2) Long travel front stainless steel brake lines, hardware and detailed instructions.
Bilstein 5100 Shocks:
|Bilstein Part #||Bump Stop|
If choosing a brand of shock that we have not provided a part number for, match
your shock choice as closely as possible to these generic length recommendations
(We can not ensure that the valving profile in your shock choice will pair well with
our kits. This is why we recommend using our RRD Racing shocks or the provided
Bilstein part numbers)
Recommendation with 2" bump stops - 16" Collapsed to 28" Extended
Generic Rear Shock
Recommendation with 2 " bump stops - 16" Collapsed to 26" Extended
*All lift heights based on Rubicon models for standard style build (i.e., front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full-size spare).
*If building with a spare delete, we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 12.5" wide tires.