The Rock Krawler JL 4.5 X Factor System is the ultimate JL Long Arm system for hard core rock crawling. The Rock Krawler No Limits systems feature our No limits front sway bar links that allow Rubicon owners to utilize the factory Rubicon sway bar disconnect feature and still achieve full articulation. The X Factor systems feature Independent 3 link designs front & rear for maximum articulation and off-road performance. The rear suspension provides adjustable anti-squat with X2 rear suspension geometry with enhanced rear instant center(s) and rear roll center(s). The new high clearance axle mounts provide 4.5” of ground clearance under the rear axle as compared to stock. The rear upper shock relocation brackets ensure you do not lose any shock or suspension travel. The combination of high clearance long arms and 3 link suspension geometry lets you dominate the trails.
- Excellent Highway Ride
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Full High Clearance Design
- Independent 3 Link Long Arm Front Suspension
- Independent 3 Link Long Arm Rear Suspension
- Weld on Long Arm Mounting Brackets with Weld Scheduling just like OEM
- Heat Shield thermal barrier products, just like OEM to protect the front control arm joints at the frame
- 4.5” Rear Clearance Gain from the X2 Axle Bracket System
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat Featuring X2 Geometry
- (1) Weld-on front long arm mounting system
- (1) Heat Shield Products Sticky Shield Kit
- (1) Front adjustable anti-wobble track bar
- (2) X Factor front lower control arms
- (1) Adjustable front upper control arms
- (2) No Limits front sway bar links
- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (4) JL coil spring correction seats
- (2) Weld-on rear frame side long arm mounts
- (2) X Factor Rear lower control arms
- (1) Rear upper control arm
- (1) Rear frame side upper control arm mount
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (1) Rear adjustable anti-wobble track bar
- (2) Weld-on rear upper shock mount
- (2) Weld-on rear axle side control arm mount
- (1) Weld-on rear track bar mount
- (1) Weld-on rear axle truss
- (2) Rear brake line relocation brackets
*hardware and detailed instructions
Sport and Sahara with Full OEM Fenders
38” Tall Tires (4” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Sport and Sahara with Trimmed or High Lined OEM Fenders
40” Tall Tires (4” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Rubicon with Full OEM Fenders
39/40” Tall Tires (4” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Rubicon with Trimmed or High Lined OEM Fenders
42” Tall Tires (4” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Sport and Sahara Wheel Fitment Recommendations
38” Tall Tires - Recommend 3.5” of Backspacing
Rubicon Fitment Recommendations
39” Tall Tires – Recommend 4.0” of Backspacing
42” Tall Tires – Recommend 3.5” of Backspacing
Generic Front Shock Length – 18–19” Collapsed/ 31” Maximum Extended
Generic Rear Shock Length – 19” Collapsed/ 32” Maximum Extended
*Requires the use of Steersmarts XD Yeti HD Bottom Mount Drag Link for Off-Road Use.
*All lift heights based on Sport Models.
*Requires a gas tank conversion either to a JK Gas Tank or any aftermarket gas tank the mounts in the rear or bed of the vehicle.
*Requires the use of an Aftermarket Front Axle Housing with FAD Delete to Weld the Front Upper Arm Mount to.
*Recommend a new front C.V. driveshaft for all front shocks with max. extended length greater than 29".
*Requires welding of the Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts.
*Requires removal of the OEM frame side lower front and rear control arm mounts.
*Requires removal of the OEM frame side front and rear upper control arm mounts.
*Requires removal of the OEM axle side rear lower control arm and track bar mounts.
*Requires modifying the OEM rear shock mounts and welding of the raised rear upper shock mounts.
*Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.