The Rock Krawler JL 4.5 X Factor Coil Over Mid Arm System was designed for those who want a front coil over set-up, maximum articulation from a mid-arm kit and the durability and off-road performance you expect from Rock Krawler Suspension. The X Factor Series adjustable lower control arms offer a total of 90 degrees of misalignment that eliminates the bind found in your JL’s factory lowers, while high misalignment adjustable upper control arms let you precision tune your JL’s caster both front and rear. Rock Krawler’s industry leading triple rate coils give you 4.5” of lift to clear up to 40” tires, depending on model, and improve the on-road ride over the factory linear rate springs. All Rock Krawler JL systems include correction pads that reduce the spring bow inherent in the factory set up. The provided track bar geometry corrections, both front and rear, lets you perfectly center the axles so there is no compromise in on road handling.
- 2.625 RRD Remote Reservoir Front Coil Over Setup
- 2.25 RRD Remote reservoir rear shocks
- Excellent Highway Ride
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Triple Rate Rear Coil Springs
- Rear Spring Leveling Pads
- Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Rock Krawler JL Long Arm
- Jeep remains level on all 4 corners
- (2) 2.625” remote reservoir front coil overs
- (2) 2.625” remote reservoir rear shocks
- (2) Front frame side bolt-on coil over bracket
- (2) Front axle side weld-on coil over bracket
- (2) Triple rate rear coil springs
- (2) Front adjustable lower control arms
- (2) Front adjustable upper control arms
- (1) Adjustable front track bar
- (2) Sway bar disconnects
- (2) Sway bar link relocation brackets
- (2) Sway bar disconnect straps
- (2) Rear adjustable lower control arms
- (2) Rear adjustable upper control arms
- (2) Rear spring pads
- (2) Extended rear sway bar links
- (1) Adjustable rear track bar
- (1) Bolt-on rear track bar relocation bracket
Sport and Sahara with Full OEM Fenders
37” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Sport and Sahara with Trimmed or High Lined OEM Fenders
38” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Rubicon with Full OEM Fenders
37/38” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Rubicon with Trimmed or High Lined OEM Fenders
40” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Sport and Sahara Wheel Fitment Recommendations
37/38” Tall Tires - Recommend 3.5” of Backspacing
Rubicon Fitment Recommendations
37” Tall Tires – Recommend 4.5” of Backspacing
40” Tall Tires – Recommend 3.5” of Backspacing
*Required Steersmarts XD Yeti HD Bottom Mount Drag Link for Hard Off Road Use
*All lift heights based on Sport Models For 2 Doors for standard style build (i.e., front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full-size spare).
*If building with a spare delete, we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*Recommend a new front C.V. driveshaft for all front shocks with max. extended length greater than 29”
*Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
*Requires removal of the OEM shock mount off the frame
*Requires removal of the OEM shock and spring mount off the axle
*Requires welding of the new coil over mount on the axle only.