The Rock Krawler JK 4.5" X-Factor Long Arm System is the best performing trail suspension for JK owners looking to run 37" tall tires with stock fenders or 38"/40" tall tires with flat fenders. This system features the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion front and rear. The Independent Three Link's 100% bind free design has proven its self to be the best choice for those looking for maximum articulation while maintaining a factory like highway ride and tight handling.
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Ability
- Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
- High Steer Upgrade w/ Off-Road Pro Drag Link
- Triple Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1" Over Stock
- 37" Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 40" Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of 2.0" 7/16 Wall DOM alloy steel
- (2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5" solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joints
- (4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
- (2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
- (1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4" thick laser cut steel
- (1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
- (1) Front and rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
- (1) Off-Road pro drag link
- (1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
- (1) Pair of sway bar straps
- (2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
- (2) Front spring retainer clips, hardware and detailed instructions
|2 Door||Front: RRD02195|
|2 Door||Front: RRD02195RR|
Generic Front Shock
Recommendation with 4" bump stops - 18" Collapsed to 30" Extended
Generic Rear Shock
Recommendation with 4" bump stops - 18" Collapsed to 28" Extended
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37"/38" tall tires.
- The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1" over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.